The Decaf IOC-370 consists of a 7.0″ 800×480 colour LCD, the 72MHz Cortex-M3 mcu board with digital and analog I/O as follows:
Digital Inputs (8) are used to sense the state of binary devices such as push buttons, limit switches, bi-metal temperature switches, relays and logic levels. Inputs are active L.
Digital Outputs (8) can be used to drive low current LEDs (e.g. status indicators), solid state relays and anything that accepts a 0-3V3 CMOS signal. Outputs are active H.
Analog Inputs (8) are used to measure 0-5Vdc continuous signals generated by sensors such as temperature, humidity, gas pressure, light level or position.
Network Option (v20 firmware) provides a configurable server with TCP/IP. The server accepts the USB command equivalent commands to draw LCD content and handle I/O.
All Decaf boards include a Real Time Clock that can be set and queried by your apps.
Product Package includes
- fully assembled and tested mpu, LCD and I/O board, with latest firmware.
- external DC power supply (120Vac/60Hz)
- USB cable.
Resources (download from Support Pages)
- PiXCL 20 ISC development kit and app builder
- Firmware upgrades and loader utilities
- PiXCL Decaf SDK
- Developer Program
- 8 way switch debouncer module that plugs directly into the digital input connector. This allows switches, relays and similar mechanical contacts to connected without any additional hardware components.
Copyright © 2020-2021 PiXCL Automation Technologies Inc., Canada. All Rights Reserved.