Does your project require a USB control module to handle multiple digital inputs (switches and device binary states), digital outputs (binary controls and status LEDs) and analog inputs? The IOC-M is ideal for this, as it is a USB Human Interface Device that works with the standard Window driver. This means that all your controls and sensors are handled at the app level.
The IOC-M module is 54x23mm and is intended to be soldered on to or plugged into another circuit board that implements the sensors, controls and relevent connectors.
Decaf IOC-M package includes
- the 72 MHz Cortex-M3 controller board with firmware already installed, plus USB cable.
- Virtual COM port usb cable (Red/Green/White/Black = 5V/GND/Tx/Rx)
- PiXCL 19 for app creation (Windows 10 / 8 / 7), via download.
The controller board firmware provides your prototype board with support for:
- 8 digital outputs (active H) i.e. equivalent to turning a switch ON.
- 2 digital control outputs (active L) i.e. for devices with CS (ChipSelect) L requirements.
- 8 digital inputs (active H) i.e. when a switch or equivalent is ON.
- 2 analog inputs (0-3v3) for your sensors.
- SPI devices with NSS and external CS pins. This allows multiple SPI devices to part of your project.
- COM port output (virtual COM port cable included)
- Real Time Clock (RTC) e.g. for time stamping data events. An external VBAT (3v3 such as a button battery) can be supplied to keep the RTC running if needed.
How about a real development board for the IOC-M?
Product Package includes
- fully assembled and tested cpu and I/O board
- USB cable
Resources (download from Support Pages)
- PiXCL 20 ISC development kit and app builder
- Firmware upgrades and loader utilities
- PiXCL Decaf SDK
- Developer Program
- Optional development circuit board.
We also offer a custom sensor development service. This can be as simple or as complex as
- designing a full custom sensor pcb
- arranging manufacture.
- updating the firmware to add sensor specific support
Contact us today with your requirements, and we’ll see what we can do. Our rates are affordable.
Copyright © 2020 PiXCL Automation Technologies Inc., Canada. All Rights Reserved.